A Googlewhack Engine?

A few nights ago, some of us from the Kirkland Googleplex went to see the funny Googlewhack Adventures playing in Seattle.

The next night, when Jonas (a teammate with a very unique 19 letter GMail ID!) sent me an IM, I was pretty sure that our names together would make a Googlewhack. But I was wrong. A few minutes later, another teammate, Jon IM'ed me and I found myself a Googlewhack. Since then I've discovered two other Googlewhacks by combining my name with the name of a contact, including my wife's!

A friend of mine told me today that these are not technically Googlewhacks because there is no dictionary link for them. But maybe that's because we're still in Beta!

Reza Behforooz
Software Engineer

Permalink | Links to this post |
The comments you read here belong only to the person who posted them. We do, however, reserve the right to remove off-topic comments.